Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I would like to review an executive pro series laser from wicked lasers?

Rswitz

I would like to make a review of an executive pro series laser from wicked lasers. I don't know what the criteria Mr. Steve Liu, CEO of WL, uses to select the reviewers, but If you are reading this Mr. Liu, It would be an honor to review one of your lasers. Thank you.

Hey Rswitz...

you're going to need to keep this same question in one Thread....

What you are doing is called SPAMMING the Forum...

Jerry

Jaseth

Well I want a toilet made out of solid gold, but it's just not in the cards now is it?

lol, you won't get a free laser like that, you can't just stroll onto here asking for a laser. No offence ;)

You have to be a respected member of the forum, so people will know you're telling the truth and being honest about any review you do....like Mr lasersbee up there! :D

D

Deleted member 8382

he just said I'm gonna receive one too, so this lowers the criteria a bit hehe.

Still hard for you tough xD

jeffd

Guys be on the look out for my review on the spyder III 5mw sometime next week

Rswitz

sorry if I came off sounding like someone just wanting a free laser, becuase thats certainly not where I'm coming from. My father used to work as a laser operator, so I own a few lasers lol. I just wanted to see review of these new pro series lasers from wicked lasers. anyone own one? particularly the classic 20mw?