Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i wont be on the forums for a week...

hey guys just telling ya all that im not here for a week, because im going skiing!!!!.... yeah i know skiing in Australia, not expected right? well we actually have some pretty good snow here.... 1.7 meter base :). im going with school and about 8-10 of my good friends are going so it should be ALLOT of fun :) i cant wait !!!! on the downside i dont think the laser is gonna work in -17 :p

S

SenKat

Oh, man am I jealous ! I have not been skiing since 1989 ! :eek: And that was in the Andes mountains ! Wow - take some pics, man - keep your laser toasty :p

:) im so excited i went last year but snow was pretty patchy but this year the biggest problem is not seeing snow covered trees :)...... yeah laser would look good through snow... were getting steady 20-30 cm a week

hey guys im back!.... the snow was great this year with several days having night fluffy powder to ski through! unfortunatly i didn't take my laser, simply forgot lol. i had heaps of fun though, i mean 40 teenagers in a snow resort for a week with 4 teachers supervising :p course it was great.... the teachers thought we were well behaved though i think if they knew all of what happened they might not think that :p, getting around curfew became very creative and amusing towards the end of the week :p. Sooo many stories and happenings but i cant believe if forgot the laser!!! well it still rocked!

S

SenKat

Excellent ! Welcome back - did you get any pictures of the slopes and such ? If so - send me a PM to a link, I would LOVE to drool over my former favorite sport !

i took lots but on other peoples cameras so it will be a while till i get them. the snow was great and perisher is pretty sweet :) hard to know what i enjoyed more the skiing or staying in a resort with 40 people from school lol. they tried to make sure we all stayed in our rooms but were a cunning bunch i think :)

Sounds like you had great fun Thories ;) Hope you didn't get too drunk.

Welcome back.

Jase

lol no alcohol on the school trip well not for the students, the teachers went off to the pub every night tho! it was great fun. Wish i could have gotten some beam shots through the fog as viability was sometimes only 30 meters and the green would have been fantastic.

Aseras

I wish i could go skiing right now, it's 94f and 100% humidity and no wind here in FL today.. hot as hell. I'll take 125F in the desert anyday onver 90 and 100% humidity. I can't walk 15 feet out to my car without breaking a sweat.

heh i member one February here in Aussie it being 110 Fahrenheit at 100% humidity. that was a good week to have a pool ay....