Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

I want to say something...!

I just wanted to say, what a great forum this is!

From the laser 12 months being on here I've learned so much on lasers -
just from reading threads and searching what I wanted to know.

Not forgetting the help and input on my own laser topics...

I always recommend anyone who wants to get into lasers to go check this forum almost all the time on my own laser videos on YouTube!

I'm still learning a lot from here each time I login and checking posts!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

:lasergun:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
You better enjoy the forums, cause once you buy your first laser you can never leave this hobby :D

-Alex

You better enjoy the forums, cause once you buy your first laser you can never leave this hobby :D

-Alex
Hoping it doesn't end up draining too much of my money though :crackup:
Saved up enough for a decent car but I am trying to gain a small space cushion for insurance.
And this hobby I got myself into makes me want to buy more lasers bad.

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hoping it doesn't end up draining too much of my money though :crackup:
Saved up enough for a decent car but I am trying to gain a small space cushion for insurance.
And this hobby I got myself into makes me want to buy more lasers bad.
Me too I hate that feeling right after you buy a laser!!! I don't about you all, but right after I buy one im always like "ohhhh....that wavelength is also awesome. Need monah" :(

-Alex

Nute

I was simply going to buy a lens to fix my crappy Laser 301 532nm until I joined this forum. Now a month later, I'm sourcing and buying parts for a 1w 445nm project. You guys are awesome, but my wallet and wife beg to differ :) ! However, It is an honor and a pleasure to be part of this forum / community!

-Nute

Last edited:

10fenny

Ive ordered from sci-fi and blord... best purchases ever towards my goal of supreme nerd..Thanks guys! like really.. no sarcasm!!