Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I think we have a new contender for the "Dilda" name

Rivem

Sometimes I feel like designers just decide to troll people.

I don't know how anybody could design or manufacture some things without seeing what how it looks.

Literally, some product designer would have had to have stared at this thing for hours and then handled several prototypes before they started making it.:crackup:

Hi,
Well we all know the marketing was aimed at the canine species , way way to large for feline ouch!! And the side button was a bad idea also ,should have been a bottom clicky. Double ouch !!

Rich:)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
:crackup: 'Orbits in a random circular motion' and 'interactive fun and exercise for your pet'? Seriously.
There are many things wrong with both the product and graphic design on this one. :D

Last edited:
I saw this back on 9/9 and thought this is just so very wrong. Still think that.

Benm

Hehe, good find!

I'm not sure the original dilda lasers are even sold anymore, but at least with those the shape was probably accidental, and they performed reasonably well.

From a laser standpoint i suppose this new product is a piece of shit since it runs off 3 button cells and proably relies on their internal resistance to "regulate" current :D