Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I really hate to do this

I'm in need of cash up for sale is my Dr-lava leadlight its running at a safe 75-85 mw
it has the flexdrive 2 w/803-t it uses 2 aaa batteries at 1.5 volts each i paid total 190.00 counting leadlight purchase its a black glp 110 its very nice it has a small rub mark from rubbing my other pen laser in my pocket i would never sell this but i need to come up with enough money to upgrade my rpl 260 i will take reasonable offers only :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ASKING---170.00 usd oh Dr-lava actually built this by the way ;D ;D

Got me a RPL 375 everything is good now ;D

Is this unit easily focusable, and if so, how? (IE, is the front cap flush with the body like a normal leadlight, does it have a lens sticking out the front because the module is oversized like andy's old reds, its it like a leadlight but with the aperture cap a little further out and turnable for focus adjustment like my old focusable pulsars, or something else?)

BTW, what type of RPL are you upgrading to? Unfortunately I do not offer an upgrade program like optotronics does, but I may be able to offer you a powergul unit cheap enough to make it worth selling your old one.

its already focused to infinity it will burn your arm and pop balloons
it is focusable i guess through the apperture my 260 broke so i was thinking about a 425 rpl ;D

Sorry, but I'm not really interested in the phr unit then. If you're interested though, I have a Prometheus 425mW in stock at what I daresay is a pretty attractive price (enough to let you keep your blu-ray and then some). Send me a PM/e-mail if you wanna discuss the details :)

BUMP will take 140.00 usd you cant beat this deal a GLP 110 Built by the doctor
a piece of art work

I really need a rpl 425 MUU haa HAA HAA HAAAA :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

daguin

Selling a blu-ray on the list is a tough run right now, Bro. Literally hundreds of 803T sleds have been purchased by the members here. Virtually everyone (at least) thinks that they are going to build their own for <$50.

Once the promised year of support for HD DVD runs out (if someone hasn't found another use for these sleds) and the supply dries up, that may change.

However, by then there may be a surplus of 6X diodes floating around. Once the 8X/10X is released, who's going to want a silly, weak, old 6X then?

Peace,
dave

;D i know like someone else wrote the worst that will happen is i'll have to keep it just trying to get that 425 rpl a little quicker :-? did i spell that right
anyways i really didn't want to sell this ::) but what the heck