Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I payed 450$ and got this from DL.

Nexgen

I will post updates as posts, see last posts in this thread.

Today I received a sluggish unit which needed to be 50mw, I really expected it would be 40-60mw but it’s only 1-3mw, it gets off every 3seconds of use. Tried different batts, batteries are fine.

They just sent me a trash that is not working.

That is completely unacceptable and I’m very angry.:mad:

The fact that they don’t even check what they are sending to customers and make me feel fool about it.
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZjkt8MorrY

pndjhp4lj

HAHAHAHA WAT IS THAT OMG.
I got fooled, just fooled.

Vs 30 mw green Pointer
pnrXACDMj

I already asked for full refund or resend.

Never gonna mess with that again.

If they won’t resend me new unit I’m gonna return money via PayPal

I’m sorry for myself.

Last edited:

Hi,
Start a dispute on PayPal don't wait PP will send a notification to them to respond to the refund. don't wait . They have poor quality control ..most of them.

Hope you name out ok, these vendors are really iffy to choose from sometimes . I would chew them up then spit them out plus a really bad review.
Best of luck buddy.
Rich:)

Last edited:

Nexgen

Hi,
Start a dispute on PayPal don't wait PP will send a notification to them to respond to the refund. don't wait . They have poor quality control ..most of them.

Rich:)

I can’t open a dispute, there’s an empty screen on PayPal if I’m trying to do so.

Last edited:
Yikes, not good! By the way, I can't view your YouTube video :(

I'd say for the near future to avoid DragonLasers for any lasers. They've had a very so-so reputation lately.....

-Alex

Last edited:

Nexgen

Yikes, not good! By the way, I can't view your YouTube video :(

I'd say for the near future to avoid DragonLasers for any lasers. They've had a very so-so reputation lately.....

-Alex

podCbNt1p

I get an empty screen while doing so. I will wait for Adams response to return my money. When money will be returned I will disassemble the laser.

I’m scared of getting scammed, I don’t want to ship it back I have rights just to get refund, right?

Last edited:

BobMc

Ooooch! That's terrible! Sad to hear that. Hoping you get a full refund and quickly. 450.00 is a chunk of cash to get such a faulty unit. :cryyy: :cryyy: :cryyy:

Don't know if you have right to keep it after refund. Think you'll need to send it back. But than they should pay return shipping, if not than you might have the right to keep it. I'm really not sure on the legality of it?

Last edited:

Nexgen

Ooooch! That's terrible! Sad to hear that. Hoping you get a full refund and quickly. 450.00 is a chunk of cash to get such a faulty unit. :cryyy: :cryyy: :cryyy:

Don't know if you have right to keep it after refund. Think you'll need to send it back. But than they should pay return shipping, if not than you might have the right to keep it. I'm really not sure on the legality of it?

I made a decision to send everything back for full refund and purchase a laser from trustworthy company.
I will keep my eye on a Jetlasers PL-e Pro.:bowdown:

I made a decision to send everything back for full refund and purchase a laser from trustworthy company.
I will keep my eye on a Jetlasers PL-e Pro.:bowdown:

hi,

i recommend checking out CNI laser.

as that is the manufacturer of exotic wavelength and there's a high chance that where DL got ther units from.

Nexgen

hi,

as that is the manufacturer of exotic wavelength and there's a high chance that where DL got ther units from.

CNI is good, but prices for their yellows are a bit high. I don’t need that WL, not worth.

I will order something from Jetlasers instead, as I mentioned before.

Last edited:

BobMc

Jetlasers is great, you might want to check out Sanwu also? Sanwu doesn't have a 532nm though. Have heard good things about laserpointerpro.com they might be worth taking a grander at also .

Last edited:
Yikes. That output looks terrible... sad to see something like that being sent out. I hope you can get refunded for that piece of crap soon.

CNI is where DL gets theirs from, the spartan is the pgl-III-m model. I dont remember their prices being astronomically different though? The lab units yes but not the portable units. Though I also didn't send any inquiry recently so that may have changed...

Every now and again a good yellow shows up on the BST here (both of mine are bought from forum members), you might have better luck there if you ever want a 589 again after this disaster.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
CNI is good, but prices for their yellows are a bit high. I don’t need that WL, not worth.

I will order something from Jetlasers instead, as I mentioned before.

Sorry to hear about your defective DL, hope you can get a full refund without any problems.
Unfortunately DL is one of the few places to get a 589nm these days; IIRC, you can't get anything over 5mW in a handheld from CNI anymore. :cryyy:

Good choice in choosing Jetlasers, their quality is top notch, and their service is by far the best.
If you want, you could check with Hackzaw (Len) and see if he has any J/L products that you are looking at, since he usually has a selection of new J/L stock on hand, it could save you quite a bit on shipping. ;)

I get an empty screen while doing so. I will wait for Adams response to return my money. When money will be returned I will disassemble the laser.

I’m scared of getting scammed, I don’t want to ship it back I have rights just to get refund, right?

I open a dispute this way...
1) go to your PP summary page
2) find the item transaction that you want to dispute
3) click on it to open the details of the transaction
4) go to the bottom right and click on Report A Problem

This should take you to the Resolution Center to open
a dispute for that transaction.

Follow the instructions and don't ship anything back
before you are told to do so.

Jerry

Razako

Woah, why all the rush to a PP dispute? When I got a defective spartan from DL they worked with me and sent me a new working one. I highly doubt they sent it to you in this condition, it probably just got a bad bump while being shipped. These things happen and it's unlikely there was any ill intent involved.

Encap

hi,

Not just a chance---CNI makes 100% of everything Dragon Lasers resells.

Last edited:

diachi

Woah, why all the rush to a PP dispute? When I got a defective spartan from DL they worked with me and sent me a new working one. I highly doubt they sent it to you in this condition, it probably just got a bad bump while being shipped. These things happen and it's unlikely there was any ill intent involved.

Yeah, glad it's not just me thinking that. :thinking:

They've always been good at working with customers to make them happy.

Did you do any troubleshooting of your own or with their assistance? Yellow DPSS is known for being sensitive to knocks, temperature shifts, battery choice etc.

Did you give them a chance to resolve the situation?