Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I need urgent help!

Hello everyone from Spain. My name is Jorge and I have a problem. Ncesito locate a laser diode to buy. It is a tool to repair leveling. The factory brings said to be the following:

P0 ≤ 4.75 mW λ = 650 - 690 nm

Thank you very much

Hello everyone from Spain. My name is Jorge and I have a problem. Ncesito locate a laser diode to buy. It is a tool to repair leveling. The factory brings said to be the following:

Thank you very much

Do you know the power supply ability?

Thank you very much

Like this? Do you know what kind of divergence you need? What size fits inside the tool?

Last edited:

GatoX

Hi, Spanish member here, we need to know if you would like fit inside of a module, what kind of heatsink you will use etc. If is for replace broken one, a pic of them. You will need drive it, 5mw diodes are usually 20ma rated. There are a lot of diodes, be more specific

Hi, Spanish member here, we need to know if you would like fit inside of a module, what kind of heatsink you will use etc. If is for replace broken one, a pic of them. You will need drive it, 5mw diodes are usually 20ma rated. There are a lot of diodes, be more specific

Hello, comes all on-board laser level. Is there any way to check on the old laser diode? with a meter or something?
I imagine that most lasers use the same parameters levels to meet regulations. Thank you