Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

i need advice about the alien laser

Mr Yagyuu

Hello everyone.

i need advice about the alien laser. The laser66 worthy pen laser is only can buy from alien laser. i love pen build laser :D

Mr Yagyuu

i mean..

1 The alien laser is there is a problem? or not?.
2 i want get a laser66 build worthy laser. (520nm 445nm 462nm)

InfinitusEquitas

Yes, but he has stepped away from the laser hobby, no?

As to which wavelength to select, that is entirely up to personal preference. I suggest a ~1w 445nm from jetlasers, laser b2b, or sanwu.

Pman

Looks like he specifically wants a powerful pen laser and other than maybe Sanwu they don't have them. Don't think Sanwu has any that small either in a 10440 size. Too much potential for complaints/failures which is certainly a good reason why they wouldn't want to sell them.

Mr Yagyuu

Looks like he specifically wants a powerful pen laser and other than maybe Sanwu they don't have them. Don't think Sanwu has any that small either in a 10440 size. Too much potential for complaints/failures which is certainly a good reason why they wouldn't want to sell them.
i mean.. just want pen high power laser ( laser66 build ) one. It is necessary to me. so i want know about Alien laser is not a scam?. I saw a lot of reviews.
alien is not scam:yh:. however i need more information. Thank you

Mr Yagyuu

Alien is NOT a scammer,
That being said, a laser built into a pen, being that powerful, will have a very short duty cycle and probably a short life.
Thank you. I wanted to know this point!. :D
short duty... it does not matter. because i do not used long time.
just 5~10 sec :lasergun: