Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I like fire :)

Hello Laser fans! I too am a laser fan! I hope to be able to contribute to this forum as much as i can and also to stay within the rules of the forum.

Here is a video of the kinds of things i do in my spare time :)
Cool Lighters! - YouTube

- Grant

Are you a pyrotechnic or you just know how to turn the knob on a lighter? :p hahahha

Welcome to LPF :)

Here, I'll share my old school pyro skillage in 2008 (yes it's very old):

Last edited:

daguin

Are you a pyrotechnic or you just know how to turn the knob on a lighter? :p hahahha

"This video is private"

Peace,
dave

Yupp Private Video. :)

Nooo i do much more than just this, i just made this because it was quick and easy to do:) And odly enough, it's not about turning the knob anymore? Now you have to do it another way... weird, isn't it?

haha sorry! I fixed it!

It's not amazing or anything but was pretty cool fun for me. I was like... 16. loool. 6 grams of gunpowder/aluminum oxide mixture. Made my own fuse from matchheads which I turned into liquid and soaked woolen string in and then let it dry :p

Last edited:
haha sorry! I fixed it!

It's not amazing or anything but was pretty cool fun for me. I was like... 16. loool. 6 grams of gunpowder/aluminum oxide mixture. Made my own fuse from matchheads which I turned into liquid and soaked woolen string in and then let it dry :p

nice dance moves;)