Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I liek lazer beems!

LOL, Hey guys! Fishbulb here (less commonly known as Chris!), making my obligatory "Hello" post!

Being a bit of a forum whore and a DIY-Laser newbie, I was pretty ecstatic to find this massive forum dedicated completely to lasers. woohoo! You guys rule.

If you wanna know a bit about me (boring!) my name is Chris, I'm 18 and I live in Ontario, Canada! I guess I'm a bit of a nerd (hell. Im going to build a laser..) and I'm always on the search for cool do-it-yourself projects. When I found out that you can build your own high-powered laser pointer for around $50, I immediately became completely enthralled. :p

Anywhoo, I think I've done enough browsing and searching and whatnot. Keep an eye out for my post about my laser build! I'll be needing as much help as I can get! :p

cust11

Welcome to the forum Chris! Hope you enjoy your stay and learn as much as you can. (fwiw I was born @ St. Michaels in Toronto)

-Mike