Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I just got an email...

Even if they spam, they have pretty good prices. ;D They sell those 6x sleds for like $40 a piece or something like that, and they might even be the suppliers of the broken PHR-803T sleds popping up all over the BST section, which according to Wes, they only charge $8 a piece for those things.

Switch

styropyro said:
Even if they spam, they have pretty good prices. ;D They sell those 6x sleds for like $40 a piece or something like that, and they might even be the suppliers of the broken PHR-803T sleds popping up all over the BST section, which according to Wes, they only charge $8 a piece for those things.
You don't say? What's the catch then? Tremendous shipping costs? Or do you have to buy in massive bulk? :p

Ace82

Yeah, posting your email on a public site isn't such a good idea if you don't want to get spammed up the  :-X so that's just the chance we take.  That's why mine is hidden, thanks to Warn Lasers, if it happens once, shame on you, twice, shame on me.  ;) Plus, as long as someone keeps theirs open, then there will be these threads in the off chance a welcoming spam deal occurs. :D

daguin

spyrorocks said:
I am getting sick of these companies spamming us... Its really annoying.

At this very moment . . . . .

Some poor schmuk in Darfur is being hacked to pieces with a machete because he is the wrong ethnicity . . . .

A mother just watched her child die of starvation in Bangladesh . . . .

A man in Iraq is being tortured because he sold some fruit to an American soldier . . . .

A family in Cambodia just had to sell their daughter into slavery in the sex industry to be able to get enough food to survive . . . .

And you get too much SPAM . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

Hit "delete" and give a hug to whomever you hold dear

:'(

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=spyrorocks link=1223863071/0#6 date=1223925795]I am getting sick of these companies spamming us... Its really annoying.

At this very moment . . . . .

Some poor schmuk in Darfur is being hacked to pieces with a machete because he is the wrong ethnicity . . . .

A mother just watched her child die of starvation in Bangladesh . . . .

A man in Iraq is being tortured because he sold some fruit to an American soldier . . . .

A family in Cambodia just had to sell their daughter into slavery in the sex industry to be able to get enough food to survive . . . .

And you get too much SPAM . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

Hit "delete" and give a hug to whomever you hold dear

:'(

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Well said........ there are more important things to worry about.. :(

Switch said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1223863071/0#5 date=1223909730]Even if they spam, they have pretty good prices. ;D They sell those 6x sleds for like $40 a piece or something like that, and they might even be the suppliers of the broken PHR-803T sleds popping up all over the BST section, which according to Wes, they only charge $8 a piece for those things.
You don't say? What's the catch then? Tremendous shipping costs? Or do you have to buy in massive bulk? :p[/quote]
Minimum order is around 10 I think, shipping is around $50 so it will be cheaper in bulk obviously. Either way it is a good way for Group Buy runners to make a couple of bucks.

laserdp0.jpg

I am now accepting orders.

Some quotes from satisfied buyers...

"I started out with only a little 5mw greenie. Thanks to Laser Enlarger, I now have a 10 foot Ar/Kr beast! My girlfriend no longer laughs at my tiny laser, and I feel more empowered. Thanks, Laser Enlarger!"

-Jerry

"After using laser enlarger for only 1 week, I can already see results! My girlfriend no longer bursts out laughing (She only giggles a little) when I whip out my laser!"

-BlueFusion