Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i have a serious problem...

well i havent bought any new lasers in over 2 months and so i impulsively spent 7 dollars on a "5mw" green laser. itll probably be 50 with all the ir leak but it had effects caps and was soo cheap so i pressed that evil little button called "buy". next im going to get a f22 trustfire and convert that into something.

You haven't a problem at all i got 7 lasers in last 10 days and i just bought 3 more and probably another from joker on the forum addiction is good ..sometimes ...but i know what you mean by impulse buying lol

Thats not a problem. Problems are when you spend at least a grand in a month on lasers and flashlights. If you want to keep spending I have a C6 250mW 650nm and 2.16W 445nm going up for sale this weekend ;)

Have to say I'm buying at lot of lasers but no 589;nm at this minute ( which i really want) but a hobby is only a hobby if you keep adding to it, even if its only been a day since your last laser got in under the customs net ..which is the biggest worry in Australia ...i have no problem spending the cash but its not knowing if i will get the laser in is a major worry

livinloud whats the price on that baby? im actually buying a trustfire f22 in a couple days and i was gonna make a 445 out of that.

In all honesty the problem is customs and waiting i think i need to get all lasers in by FedEx always weeks and weeks ...i used to get mail from the UK in 5 days 5 ...yes five now its 16 to 21,days ...

so customs doesnt trust you anymore? lol just kidding. did i also mention I impulsively bought a $2 red laser with 50 effect caps? im actually going to start a small series of reviews where i am going to buy crap lasers from crappy places, and review them.

NKO29

Honestly custom built lasers are actually an investment. Lasers dont tend to drop in price very quickly at all, and you could probably sell custom jobs at a nice profit :D

i was thinking of starting a series of "economy" lasers for all the newbs out there. if there is any interest i would actually start it. i was thinking of doing it anyway. i enjoy making more than buying because buying has no fun. i would rather solder and figure out then enter my credit digits and plink a button.

i enjoy making more than buying because buying has no fun. i would rather solder and figure out then enter my credit digits and plink a button.

Guessing you'd rather build a 445nm than buy mine then. its not cheap but i just posted the FS ad and its waiting for approval......$255 shipped or $275 shipped with a padded case

What do you think about the newb series idea? 225 is a bit much. But I like my small line I lasers idea.

Honestly custom built lasers are actually an investment. Lasers dont tend to drop in price very quickly at all, and you could probably sell custom jobs at a nice profit :D
Good point, probably because even if you have a laser for 12 monthes how much time is it actually on maybe, 30 minutes in a year especially if you have many lasers to choose from, so lasers are effectively nearly new provided the previous owner didn't over do the duty cycle and nearly cook the laser diode.

Fiddy

688UR.png