Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I got £30 and I want to buy a good laser

gogo3a

Yo I am new to lasers and have been scamed £10 there an then for lasers I want a good laser for £30 that can pop balloons ! thanks I dont care what colour/color

Yo I am new to lasers and have been scamed £10 there an then for lasers I want a good laser for £30 that can pop balloons ! thanks I dont care what colour/color

Check out SciFi lasers. The first ad banner you see on the site. He has a few that might fit your budget. You need a few more pounds so save up

Gabe

I'm sure laserbtb has some in your price range, specifically under laser pointers. Be careful if you don't have safety goggles.

I have a purple 301 laser that can pop balloons if correctly focused, and it cost me about 11 AUD. Mind you it was probably a lucky buy, you may need to get more then one to find one that is high enough power... Most probably can only pop the cells on the back of your eye... talking about eyes I hope you will get laser goggles, balloons are very reflective. :)

Well, £30 isn't a terribly large amount of money... you can't get a really good, quality laser with £30, but there are many suitable cheap ones. It's your choice to either save up and get a really nice one, or spend it now on something that may break. If you can wait, I would recommend one of these for a very nice laser: HL 405,445,450nm

Save up for the 500mW 445nm (blue) or 500mW 405nm (purple) and you will have yourself a verry nice, very powerfull laser.

First of all, safety: get safety goggles. I can recommend the dark green or red coloured HDE laser safety goggles from Amazon.com, the green ones block 405nm extremely well, and also block 445 very well, and I have heard that the red ones work well for 445nm. If you ever get more powerfull lasers, be sure to upgrade from these.

Also, if you plan on being an active member here, please add your general location (state/province and country, even city if you'd like) to your prfile, and make a thread in the welcome section as an introduction for yourself. Be sure to read the safety stickies, and If you're ever confused about something or need info, use the search at the bottom, read a sticky or two or send me a PM and I'll probably be able to help.

Last edited: