Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I feel so happy !! :)

P

Perez-Allende

Well, today I was eating, and my mom asks me, about how many kids in your class, and I start thinking, when my dad says "he dosnt now" and I quikly answer, "yes I now, thanx" and he goes "this is not a game" and I tell him "I now its not a game, who ever said it was" and my step-dad gets all mad, and leaves the table like if somebody had died...... after my step-dad left, insted of my mom shouting at me, she said " whats his problem..." ::) :p ;D :D ;) :)

S

SenKat

try not to stir the pot too much, man.....remember there is a reason they are married - I assume they love each other...if they are to fall out of love, it needs to be THEM doing it, not you trying to undermine stuff ! NOT that it sounds like that from this - but honestly, just tread carefully. try to actually make friends with him, maybe he is a nice guy, and is worried about how you feel about him ? I dunno since I am not there, but ALL relationships are tough, and require work from all parties.

G !

Perez --

I hope it all worked out OK -................... Family things are sometimes difficult to understand.

I can't understand a word my youngest daughter says anytime !!!!

Mike

Vegeta

Perez-Allende said:
Well, today I was eating, and my mom asks me, about how many kids in your class, and I start thinking, when my dad says "he dosnt now" and I quikly answer, "yes I now, thanx" and he goes "this is not a game" and I tell him "I now its not a game, who ever said it was" and my step-dad gets all mad, and leaves the table like if somebody had died...... after my step-dad left, insted of my mom shouting at me, she said " whats his problem..." ::) :p ;D :D ;) :)

So your mother who is with another man, stood on your side and never shouted at you for influencing that man who isn't your real father to leave the table and you're happy, Cool. Shouldn't a mother always be like that?

LarryQ

Sometimes Being the Biggest Man seated at the table, has absolutely NOTHING to do with one's Size or Age!!!

LarryQ