Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I buy laser pointer (maximum potency) -  Bras

Hi guys,

Im Paulo from Brasil, and i wanna buy red or green laser pointers with maximum potency, like this:
www*youtube*com/watch?v=Xz4v8g6Y4mI <- Remove the * and put .
www*youtube*com/watch?v=Sf3M-_RUSCM <- Remove the * and put .

But here in Brasil its very hard to find it, and i wanna know who can do the laser pen (about 3 of this) and send-me, i pay for it and for shipping.

My msn and email: paulo@prsolucoes.com

thx.
Waiting for response.

Re: I buy laser pointer (maximum potency) -  

welcome to LPF! the second video is really a load of crap - yes, you can make a 5mW green laser higher power, but it will generally die within days, if not hours or minutes. you've got a few good choices when it comes to high powered pens, depending on what you want... on dealextreme you can find some really cheap lasers that will burn, but they're really not that well made and often emit quite a bit of infrared, which can be really bad. otherwise, you can go to novalasers, and get say an X-85 or X-105. both places will probably ship to brazil, i'm not sure how much it would cost though. or maybe someone here can give you a better deal on a second hand green or a homemade red - the greens will be much brighter though!

Sunny

Re: I buy laser pointer (maximum potency) -  Bras

Hey Paulo.
Which laser pointer do you like.I could not get the picture.Can you tell me
more details?Maybe I can offer it

Hi. Thx for the replayes.

I wanna a green laser pointer or red laser pointer that can create fire like that on the video, with long durability (all life if possible).

Thx.

create fire? really the only fire you'll make with a portable laser is on things like matches, where enough heat makes the match burst into flame by itself - when i'm burning things like black paper/plastic, it doesn't really make any fire, it just burns a hole/line through it.

Frosty

prchakal said:
Hi. Thx for the replayes.

I wanna a green laser pointer or red laser pointer that can create fire like that on the video, with long durability (all life if possible).

Thx.

Perhaps you could post in your native language what you are looking for then someone on here can reply that speaks your language. just a suggestion.

Re: I buy laser pointer (maximum potency) -  Bras

If you mean lighting matches by "making fire" I suggest buying a few diodes in the group buy, you can make some good burning lasers out of those for pretty cheap.