Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

I bought this laser anyone else have it?

jsp34

i bought this from a trusted chinese dealer and i'm very excited to get it in! It looks just like the Rifle on lazerer.com but i payed a little less ! Thoughts?

laser.png

ChaosLord

Can you give a little more info besides a picture and that you got it from a "trusted chinese dealer"?

ZRaffleticket

Yeah, agreed. I trust very few Chinese companies... I need dimensions too, the rifle and this are supposed to look similar to the ever popular arctic, I can tell you that much...

jsp34

Sorry, i'm new to the forums and i'm still trying to get the hang of things.
The laser is a 1w-1.2w focusable unit with a lens kit that has several different designs, i have seen video of this laser cutting a garbage bag in half from almost 3 feet away which leads me to assume it is more powerful than advertised

Livinloud

a link to the actual product you bought would be very helpful for us to know what you are dealing with

DrSid

Sorry, i'm new to the forums and i'm still trying to get the hang of things.
The laser is a 1w-1.2w focusable unit with a lens kit that has several different designs, i have seen video of this laser cutting a garbage bag in half from almost 3 feet away which leads me to assume it is more powerful than advertised
And how did you assume that ? Exactly how much power do you think does that laser have if it can 'cut a garbage bag in half from almost 3 feet away' ? And it was even on video ? Wow ..