Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I am very interested in buying a Blu-Ray laser

31K4L

So pls tell me what you got for sale.. ??

What im looking for is: A blu-ray laser (or simular) that are able to "draw" on glow-in-the-dark sufaces.. So if you got something for sale that is garanteed can do that, pls tell me what you got and the price you are looking for.. Will gladly see some pictures..

Also if someone would tell what to look for, when buying this i would apriciate it... Im thinking of: minimum mW, minimum nM amd maybe what is needed to do this.. like if it absolutely has to be a blu-ray or maybe it just can be a greenie ?

Thx guys.. Looking forward to see what you got..

I'll sell you my blu-ray laser I got from jake21 for $80+shipping. It pops balloons and makes glow in the dark materials glow in a lit room! The clip thingy for the 9v battery doesn't work anymore but I can change it for you and make sure it works before I send it to you.

31K4L

that sounds like a price im looking for.. Can you upload a picture maybe ??

And also why are you selling it ?? you bought it from another and now youre selling it :/ Its not so good or what ??

nm is the wavelength, which specifies color.

You'd still have to pay the same cost for a high mW laser than a low power mW as there is only one source for a diode, which is the same price.

31K4L said:
that sounds like a price im looking for.. Can you upload a picture maybe ??

And also why are you selling it ?? you bought it from another and now youre selling it :/ Its not so good or what ??
I'm selling it because I need the money to pay BlueFusion for his laser. Don't worry, I'm going to use a middleman. :)

Picture:
DSC00692.jpg

Video:

31K4L

its looking really cool.. BUT BIG.. :/

Do you think tis possible to take it out of that box and mod it into a flashlight or something ??

31K4L said:

Do you think tis possible to take it out of that box and mod it into a flashlight or something ??
no.

31K4L said:

Nope if I took it out of the box it wouldn't fit in a flashlight because jake21 attached the driver outside of the aixiz module and put lots of glue in the aixiz module.