Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I am looking for a blu-ray laser...

EDIT:

CLOSED

Hello, I know i am new here, but I have been looking around at all these threads throughout this forum. I am looking for a really nice/ quality blu-ray laser that will burn for a inexpensive price tag. I don't mind putting it together or building my own from a kit, but I do not have the right type of solder gun to do my own build. So any help would be nice. Thanks! I am looking to have a 100mw or greater for better beam. would like to light matches ect... and have a manual focasing on it so I can change it to infinite to burning. I will pay through paypal and live in the USA.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

Last edited:

I have a MILOS made STINGRAY II for sale. 125mW's, focusable, with less than 1 hour use on it. PM me if interested.............rob

"I have a MILOS made STINGRAY II for sale. 125mW's, focusable, with less than 1 hour use on it. PM me if interested.............rob'"

Whoa, Rob, for having offered it to me a few hours age, you seem to have jumped ship. Nice.:thinking:

Hey rob you would happen to have a "YELLOW-593.5nm.-1 LASERGLOW- Rigel" that you are wanting to sell :)

Also wanting a key for it if possible... Optional but preferred as for I have little kids around/ teens that may want to "barrow it." I do not have a safe or attic or anything like that so it would be in my shop or closet when not in use.

@ STARKM31, I haven't heard from you. Figured you went elsewhere. 1st one to say a DEFINITE yes, it's his........................rob

1) First you said $100, then $105 and now $115. Why do you keep raising your prices? (Plus you said free shipping)

2) 105mA isn't going to put out over 100mW.

I have an apparently terrible memory.
I thought I was lowering it.
0_o