Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I am here to collect customer complaints for Pandawill.com

Are you satisfied with Pandawill? Not yet, now it is the time to blow off your steam!

I am from Pandawill, and I am here and post this thead would like to collect all the Reviews and Complains about laser pointers purchasing from Pandawill.com.

*** Tell me the truth, just tell the truth***

here is some advice.
buy a laserpowermeter(LPM) for your business and measure your laser true output.

Second advice.
Buy DSQ
you seriously believe they would ship sunglasses with a laser as manufactorer? those are glasses to protect from dangerous laser beams.

I thought Pandawill sold gay sex toys. :thinking:

At least thats what Chip told me. :whistle:

^^^ BAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess these are paid stickies. Would be nice if Avery would label these as ads so we know whats going on.

daguin

^^^ BAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess these are paid stickies. Would be nice if Avery would label these as ads so we know whats going on.

I don't think that this one is a sticky (or paid), unless it is just to "new" to have been handled yet ;)

Peace,
dave

thanks all the posts above, keep go on, i am collecting your guys complains :)

My complaint is when I go to take the 24 inch black dildo with pulsating pleasure beads, out of my a$$, it leaves a thick white residue on my anus. Is this normal? I have to use bleach, and ammonia to remove the residue, and my cat keeps passing out from the fumes.

ped

The white residue is normal , its the bodies defence, its detected the "irritation" in that area and releases this compound to ease friction, simply apply more water based lube on entry.