Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I almost decide to buy, but which site to buy???

OK. I almost decide to buy 1x200mW green laser pen. But I havn't decided which site I shall buy from. I have three choices:

Dealextreme, focalprice these two I shopped most before. Basically satified with their service, even though sometimes DX ship my stuff slowly.
But I heard some bad reviews about them recently, especially about their price war around green laser. I am just afraid they just send me a less powered one than I ask.

And the third choice is Dealperfect, which is very similar to Dealextreme. I knew it from a Netherland forum, good reputation there. But I have never bought lasers in this site. Only some card readers, earphones. Fast delivery, quality beyond my expect. Customer server garanteed that the laser are anthentic and enoughpowered, but I am still not sure.

So problem comes

From the price,

DX: US$59.99 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1997
DP: US$51.69 http://www.dealperfect.com/detail.dp/sku.21668
FP: US$44.7

Why they differ so much? But at this moment I have gave up Focalprice, I will not sure about the quality with the lowest price.

Could you guys please help to recommed? Thank you in advance.
/url]

Eku

Re: I almost decide to buy, but which site to buy?

LaserLove1012 said:
OK. I almost decide to  buy 1x200mW green laser pen. But I havn't decided which site I shall buy from. I have three choices:

Dealextreme, focalprice  these two I shopped most before. Basically satified with their service, even though sometimes DX ship my stuff slowly.
But I heard some bad reviews about them recently, especially about their price war around green laser. I am just afraid they just send me a less powered one than I ask.

And the third choice is Dealperfect, which is very similar to Dealextreme. I knew it from a Netherland forum, good reputation there. But I have never bought lasers in this site. Only some card readers, earphones. Fast delivery, quality beyond my expect. Customer server garanteed that the laser are anthentic and enoughpowered, but I am still not sure.

So problem comes

From the price,

DX: US$59.99   http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1997
DP: US$51.69   http://www.dealperfect.com/detail.dp/sku.21668
FP:  US$44.7

Why they differ so much? But at this moment I have gave up Focalprice, I will not sure about the quality with the lowest price.

Could you guys please help to recommed? Thank you in advance.
/url]
Best to go with DX.

DP and FP don't have the best rep.
Personally I'd make my own out of a O-like module :p
Don't forget there 200mw green laser is gonna be like 100mw MAX and a TON of IR.

Thank you for your advice. But it is easier to buy one directly. ::)

DP has more attractive price than DX, but not so well-known as DX, but they are from the same supplier, which is confirmed by the stuff in DP. That is why I am still hesitating.

If the laser I receive is gonna be 100mW, I will return it and ask for refund definetely. :mad:

welll, you cant expect much from cheap chinese goods. I mean even if the laser turns out 100mws, a 100mw green laser is still incredibly brilliant, and anything under 100 dollars for a functioning green laser at 100mws is a good price. dont expect the laser to be on spec tho. i mean, come on, its dx

Eku

Don't forget 2 aaa batteries and gonna lose power very quickly.

Swordofsalvation said:
welll, you cant expect much from cheap chinese goods. I mean even if the laser turns out 100mws, a 100mw green laser is still incredibly brilliant, and anything under 100 dollars for a functioning green laser at 100mws is a good price. dont expect the laser to be on spec tho. i mean, come on, its dx

Yes, it makes sense. I may dont have to expect it to be real 200mW, cause for the price it is still worth to buy, even only 100mW.
But I will probably buy from dealperfect, which also provide good stuff in low price, at least for me, I am basically satisfied with their service up to now. And the most important is it is almost US$9 less than DX. And they are from the same Chinese supplier. Anyway, whan I receive the package, I will make a review. :cool: