Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hurricane Irene is coming!

It's supposed to lighten up just a tad by the time it hits the coast (North Carolina) Which is gonna take the main impact. The best part is that I live in North Carolina. Looks like I'm gonna die. I had a great time on the forums with you guys.:friend:

Hurricane IRENE

Oh shit, seems very serious. What do people say in such cases? I hope you survive the hurricane? :(

Last edited:
What do people say in such cases? I hope you survive the hurricane? :(

lol, I'm about 120 miles inland, so i'll probably just have a heavy storm, maybe some flooding. but i have never experienced anything like it before. So i'll update you after it comes through, I think the people in New York, may have more issues on their hands, big buildings and flooding in a city doesn't seem like an ideal situation.

lol, I'm about 120 miles inland, so i'll probably just have a heavy storm, maybe some flooding. but i have never experienced anything like it before. So i'll update you after it comes through, I think the people in New York, may have more issues on their hands, big buildings and flooding in a city doesn't seem like an ideal situation.

Good luck with that. I hope no serious damage is made to your property. It's sad if you make it because bwhollen and I just had a deal on your lasers. If he gets them he would let me have some for $10 each. :na:

Last edited:
Good luck with that. I hope no serious damage is made to your property. It's sad if you make it because bwhollen and I just had a deal on your lasers. If he gets them he would let me have some for $10 each. :na:

Have you seen my laser list? lol. It's not much to speak of. My list after this Christmas will be much different :D. I plan on getting a few laser's.

Have you seen my laser list? lol. It's not much to speak of. My list after this Christmas will be much different :D. I plan on getting a few laser's.

Ah well I just noticed your signature. Well I believe some guys dont list their whole laser collection there ^^

Lol, I would be glad to sell them for $10 each :)

:tsk: How dare you! That would be a rip off. 5$ at the most. I hope to be getting a 100mw-150mw 532nm and the 1w 445nm at lazerer. Since it's so up to spec, I think I should act soon before it ends up like O-like. :eek:

lol said $10 cos he wont let some1 have something for free when he obtained it for free ^^ thats a common behavior and applies to all :p

lol said $10 cos he wont let some1 have something for free when he obtained it for free ^^ thats a common behavior and applies to all :p

Who said it's gonna be free? :D I am going to send them in a 12 inch iron block. So he will have to pay to get thermite or whatever he decides to use.

I was just evacuated this morning at 8:00 AM this morning. I was staying on Kitty Hawk in the outer banks. I am sure as hell glad I am safe at home in Pennsylvania.

Heres a photo of where I was at. The storm urge would have been pretty scary/deadly for me...

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/jeffreythe00/CIMG4254.jpg

Wish you the best of luck. Hope you get minimal/no damages!

Last edited: