Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HUGE thanks (and apology) to len (hakzaw1)!

I just wanted to thank and say sorry to len! I ordered a 445 diode and aixiz lens from hak a while back, when aixiz hadn't finished the new lenses. Not only did len ship the diode separately (so he had to pay extra shipping), he actually drove to aixiz to ship the lenses from there (gas money!). He also ships really fast, I got my diode in 2 days. In the end, he lost 88 cents giving me my stuff :yabbem: sorry about that! Anyway, I recommend hakzaw1 150% for your projects!
Thanks!

Kenom

I've had equally good dealings with him in products he's purchased from me. Ended up breaking and I fixed him up.. However the package was in no-mans land for a very long time and he started getting a little tense in the end, but it showed up finally.. Very good guy to deal with.

Kevlar

I'd like to echo those sentiments. Hak didn't order all those lenses and re-sell them to us to make money, he did it to pass savings on to fellow members of LPF. In fact, it sounds like he lost money :yabbem:

Hak is one hell of a guy. :beer:

I'd rep you again Hak if it would let me, but it says I have to "spread it around". ;)

Yeah, I think he lost cash with the lenses. Bummer. Anyway, I should be able to see if the lens came in the mail yet tomorrow :D

I'd like to add some kind words here for Len. I dealt with him for the first time,since he was the one who grabbed those 445 lenses and managed to sell them to us at a reasonable price. He kindly replied to all my pm's IN NO TIME. I don't want to be tiring, but I want to say this: if you want a great service and what to get what you pay for, deal with Len.
+1 for this guy. Thanks Len!

Agreed. I should FINALLY get my 445 lens today, and I can see what a >1W beam really looks like :p

Trevor

Len is certainly good to work with. Got to fire up my 445nm module from MarioMaster for the first time last night, complete with my Aixiz lens. Thanks!

-Trevor

Alright, IF I'm lucky (which I haven't been so far) I will get my lens tomorrow, but at this rate I don't know anymore lol.