Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Huge Pile Of Opitc E-Books

Wow what a find! These will be very interesting to look through!

If only Frothy were still here so he could interpret for us. Lol

-Tyler

Any help finding the files? It's not on the message, I see no place for files else where, the FAQ only describes adding files to messages. Thanks for any info!

Try to PM the Junkie:beer:
They try to keep from "necro-posting" here....posting on 2 year old threads that is.
Personally I think that it's okay to do, sometimes these older thread can still be interesting and useful.
I may PM him as well actually, see if he has some still....I'v got a big optics question going right now;)

The titles don't seem that interesting.
A good book to start with is Optics by Hecht. I now also have Fundamentals of Photonics by Saleh, Priciples of Lasers by Svelto, Quantum Optics by Fox and nonlinear optics by Boyd. Off course the Introduction to Electromagnetics and to Quantum Mechanics books are usefull to start with. A book I still want is Lasers by Siegman, that's like a laser bible.

maybe this site should get an ftp site so members could post and download books and articles and reviews in pdf form...

I have one for my locksmithing info... you could keep the entire thing locked sothat members can only download except one "incoming" folder that allows users to add to the collection of PDFs... and some mod or admin would move files from the incoming file to their correct place in the ftp site...

just an idea... thats how i run mine... its a good way for new members to gegt access to alot of info in the beginning of their laserpointerforums lifespan...

dam wish i found this tread sooner, sounds like great knowlege.