Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

http://www.lvyilaser.com/

Kulhu

looks like they resale sky lasers' lasers, like rayfoss.

But i never heard of them before.

DJNY

They have the BOBLASER site design and music

is this (www.rayfoss.com) a good laser?

I wish that they wouldv'e had that on their site 2 weeks ago I might of tried it.
I ordered 1 from LVYI on Aug 29th got my order confirmation and another e-mail stating that they received the money and nothing since. I used paypal so I should be able to file a dispute if I get screwed.:scowl:

As soon as I get something I will post it.

Last edited:
We have a few 'test' buyers getting lasers from them. Hold off till we can find out if they are legit or not. So far nothing has been delivered. And if they are Boblasers, then they are the worst lasers you can buy.

It is a new product for them. Nobody has tried one yet.

I almost placed a order at Rayfoss for that Laser but when i saw the Dot is adverteised as circle dot i start doubt about the Diode they use for it.
So i ordered the 405nm with 300mw.
I will tell you about it as soon i get it.

Merged triple post

We want to benefit our foreign friends with such a low price, and we almost have no profit. The price in China is 1200 RMB (176 USD), but the price in foreign countries is 170 USD, including the shipping (the shipping to some remote areas will be 40 USD), laser eyeglasses and so on. We almost have no profit, but our purpose is very simple, namely we want to promote our products. Making money is not very important to us at this stage.

this 1w blue laser pointer has an excellent advantage, namely its focusing function. Its focus can be 1 M beyond. 650nm and 532nm laser pointer do not have such focus. Their focus is 1 decimeter at most, so I hope foreign friends will like it.

We and boblaser are not the same company, although some of our background music is the same. But it does not mean anything. They are based in Guangzhou, and we are near Shanghai. These two companies are very far from each other. LOL..long story. You can go to China to see whether lvyilaser is well-known. 9 out of 10 people who use lasers know lvyilaser, and they will buy lvyilaser lasers. We have the most customer group in China, we though the Chinese market is enough for us at that time. We almost occupy the dominant position in Chinese laser market. But recently we found that the outside world is so big, we haven’t had a official website in foreign language until the first half of 2010, so you may not know us. But in China, our reputation ranks the first with the most buyers. I found that boblaser has been annoying in here recently, we will remove our background music, in order not to have misunderstandings.

This 1w blue pointer has an advantage, namely focusing. It can be imagined that it will be pity if 1w blue pointer has no focusing function. Our focus lamp is from Taiwan, the price is almost 10 USD/PC. As for the effect after focusing, the focus can be 1 M beyond. So you can ignite it when you are 1 m away. Especially in China, people set off the firecrackers during Chinese New Year. This product is very suitable for this condition. It can ignite the wood, newspaper, and CD box through focusing. It is really great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey jieff111...

It is considered bad Forum Etiquette to Double and Triple
Post (one after the other) when it is not necessary..
(this is not a Chat Box).

I've noticed that you have done that multiple times in
only 15 Posts...

You can use the [EDIT] button on the bottom of your Post
to ADD or EDIT your posts...

[EDIT]
Looks like Daguin did your job for you as I was writing
my Post....:whistle:

Jerry

Last edited:
Don't trust this company. As the song goes "Don't trust a ho, never trust a ho" :rolleyes::p