Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to unsubscribe from a thread?

I cannot find a way to unsubscribe from threads. I don't mind updates but to many desperate souls here bump their thread everyday and you check in to read "bump". I see the drop down has a subscribe tab but I can't figure out how to unsubscribe. And yes I tried the link at the bottom of the e-mail it sends me to the forum with the message about invalid something or other. Thanks in advance to all

Click "usercp", then under the list new subscribed thread, click on "view all subscribed threads". Afterwards, check on the box next to thread you want to unsubscribe, select "delete selection" beside "selected threads" and click go

Last edited:
Well about once a week I go into my usercp but to this day still cannot figure out how to unsubscribe from threads. I cannot find or see the "delete" option no matter what I do. I'm considering starting a new id just to get rid of the annoying "bumps"

Don't go to user CP, enter a thread you are subscribed to and at the top there's a drop down menu under "Thread Tools" with the option to unsubscribe. If you are in a thread you're not subscribed to then it will give you the option to subscribe.

Alan

gozert

I've made a quick and easy to understand guide on how to do this for you.

Step 1: click on User CP
Step 2: click on List Subscriptions
Step 3: check the boxes of the threads you no longer wish to be subscribed to (you can select all threads in one go by clicking the box next to "notification" just above the red circle)
Step 4: click arrow on the drop down menu at the bottom of the page and select Delete subscription
Step 5: click Go

Made a two screenshots for you too.

5km3p2.jpg

t9a2ol.jpg

Hope this solves your problem.

Last edited: