Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to make our own custom Hosts?

glcon

So, here comes my first question.
I have been searching for this the whole forum and also on the internet (google) and decided to open this thread.:whistle:
As the title reads, how do you guys make beautiful exotic hosts?:san:
The thing is we don't get any parts required to build a laser and moreover they're very expensive for me to order as i live in india and a 1 USD against INR is 54 Rupee as of now. I can't sort of order things online pretty often. So, ultimately my father wouldn't hesitate to kick my ass if i spend too much on lasers.
All i wanna do is to make my custom host and modules, my cousins have got a metal workshop in which they have all instruments like lathe and stuff.
:yh:
It would be nice if reputed users like Jayrob, Eghemus and others to make some tutorials on how to make hosts and stuff.:thinking: If you feel doing so will threaten your business, atleast you might want to show your workspace, lab and how do you work just for the sake of curiosity and somehow, i can try to make use of some alternative and things might workout.