Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to deal with Westboro "Baptist" "Church"

IsaacT

Well now you get +rep, cuz I have wanted to do something to those piece of shit excuses for humanity for awhile now! Nice job finding something legal to do!

ARG

ktkdx.jpg

norbyx

Man I hate these guys, check out this vid, not by me, but it shows how maddeningly impossible it is to reason with these people:

Thunderf00t -Westboro Baptist Church (full interview) - YouTube

not many groups could easily incite me to violence, but these f***s would do it in record time.

Your sign is ok. there may be better verses even more damning, but I am not religious so I would probably just do something really obnoxious like be louder than them with a bull horn spouting nonsense.

I am sorry I couldn't go over minute 1.45.... :tired:

As much as I detest their actions, it does remind me that at least we still have the right to free speech, even to that extent. I'll take those Westboro types any day over calls to remove our rights.

The best thing to do? Put up some barriers to hide them from view. That means audio, visual, and attention. I think there are some bikers who drown out those Westboro chants with their motorcycle engines when the latter protest funerals. The Westboro people want to draw attention to themselves; that is their main goal. Deny that to them. They want a provocation, especially a legal provocation where they will win.

On another note, it's actually interesting to read up on what Phelps and his crew have accomplished (yes, accomplished). These are the people best exercising their rights in this country. Sometimes you need such people around around to test and ensure that we don't degrade our own values, even as those people degrade their own.

I thought it was interesting that these people inspired so much animosity that opposing hacker groups actually unified forces to launch a cyberattack against Westborough's online assets as well as social media campaigns against their hosts and cybersecurity contractors.

~ LB

sinner

If anyone hasnt watched, Louis Theroux's BBC Documentary, "America's most hated family" i think i have a pretty good idea about these f**ktards!

@ LB anonymous is pretty Badas$

Several attacks by Anons have targeted organizations accused of homophobia. In February 2011, an open letter was published on AnonNews.org threatening the Westboro Baptist Church, an organization based in Kansas in the US known for picketing funerals with signs reading "God Hates Fags".[82] During a live radio current affairs program in which Topiary debated church member Shirley Phelps-Roper, Anons hacked one of the organization's websites.[83] After the church announced its intentions in December 2012 to picket the funerals of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims, Anons published the names, phone numbers, and e-mail and home addresses of church members and brought down GodHatesFags.com with a DDoS attack.[84] Hacktivists also circulated petitions to have the church's tax-exempt status investigated.[85] In August 2012, Anons hacked the site of Ugandan Prime Minister Amama Mbabazi in retaliation for the Parliament of Uganda's consideration of an anti-homosexuality law permitting capital punishment.[86]

I also am amazed by what they can do, here they went after a technology security company that worked with the US Federal Government that was trying to catch them.

Tflow, Sabu, Topiary, and Ryan Ackroyd (known as "Kayla") collaborated in February 2011 on a cyber-attack against Aaron Barr, CEO of the computer security firm HBGary Federal, in retaliation for his research on Anonymous and his threat to expose members of the group. Using a SQL injection weakness, the four hacked the HBGary site, used Barr's captured password to vandalize his Twitter feed with racist messages, and released an enormous cache of HBGary's e-mails in a torrent file on Pirate Bay.[78] The e-mails stated that Barr and HBGary had proposed to Bank of America a plan to discredit WikiLeaks in retaliation for a planned leak of Bank of America documents,[79] and the leak caused substantial public relations harm to the firm as well as leading one US congressman to call for a congressional investigation.[80] Barr resigned as CEO before the end of the month.[81

You can check out alot of the stuff they have done on their wiki page
Anonymous (group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have mixed feelings about them. That's why the temporary alliance between patriot hackers and Anonymous was so interesting to me. Usually Anons are at odds with patriots, who feel a lack of true leadership and direction leaves the organizational structure of Anonymous open to infiltration and manipulation by terrorist or anti-american interests. Attacks against American infrastructure and defense are a big no-no to them.

Westborough changed that though, even if it was only temporary.

Rather interesting... :pop:

~ LB

Last edited:
Their attacks aren't much but what they really do is draw attention through the media to a subject which can actually have a real effect. Their lack of leadership to me is their strength.... "you can't kill an idea". In regards to attacks on the US I am all for it if it involves corruption, lying, scandals, and obstructing freedom, rights, and morals.

I kind of hope they attack Maryland Politics :eg:

You can see why in this thread
Gun Discussion

Their attacks aren't much

The majority of attacks are not technically difficult. The FBI or local law enforcement's website goes down, Yay! :) Piss on them they were being abusive, intrusive and general all around fascist swine. Sony's customer accounts including names addresses and credit cards are comprimised. Federal intelligence about undercover operatives active in the field is leaked and made public. The ip of an Al Queda hacker is reported to analysts who then geo locate that enemy combatant and a "wet" team is dispatched. "Hackers" are now considered enemy combatants in a war and are therefore targets to be executed with extreme prejudice.

Maybe a company's stock drops by millions of dollars because thousands of their customers personal information was leaked. Families of police officers sworn to protect us are harassed at home because their home numbers where leaked. or a bank's website goes down and its customers loose access to their money. Maybe utilities and communication are compromised. What happens when there's no gas or power for a day, a week?

We live here. The target should never be ourselves, in my opinion.

This is an interesting blog...
J?ST?RS ?OURT ? OFFICIAL BLOG

I see valid points on both sides. So I'm not lecturing or even trying to change your mind. Like I said I have mixed feelings about it. I hope for equilibrium. The universe balancing itself.

~ LB

That's why everything feels so weird, new vocabulary shifting alliances and loyalties. Things used to be very black and white, at least in the public consciousness. Now, warfighters setup in civilian targets; schools, residences, etc. This Boston B***** guy he seemed like a model citizen. Sleeper cells, "redacted" all kinds of weird military psycho-babble that I don't remember ever hearing before.

This is me venting, sorry guys. :yabbem:

Weird times,

Very eloquent Things :)

~ LB

Last edited: