Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How much could I get for these?

jaybob

Hello, I'm re-entering the world of lasers after almost a year and a half off, and found 9 lasers lying around that I would like to either sell or trade on the forums. Does anyone know what a reasonable price for an overspec 200mw 650nm red with focusing ring, charger, and an 18650 would be? Thanks for the help! My apologies if I posted in the wrong section.

Post pictures with your forum name and date and then have a mod move it to the BST section of the Forum. Good luck!

Matrix

a over spec 200mw red. i would say 50 - 60$ i got my lazerer 200mw red overspec for like 60$.

jaybob

I think they may actually be the lazerer overspec reds, I bought a bunch of them at a discount along time ago, could i get 60 for them, I have LPM tests for most of them. And why would i move it to BST when i dont even know what I want to charge yet Kartracer?

depending on what you have, i may want to take some off your hands. shipping would have to go a LONG way though ;)

Matrix

i would take it off your hands but i already own a 650nm 263mw red laser.

jaybob

I can ship internationally to basically everywhere except Australia Livin! I have 8 or 9 that I would like to get rid of if you or anyone else out there is interested! If any senior LPF members are out there, could you tell me what a fair price for these full sets would be?

jaybob, i said long way because im in the tampa area and your listed as tampa as well.....sarcasm fail but if you could send me a PM with the 8-9 that you have and want to get rid of then if im interested in any maybe we could work a price out.