Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

How many lasers do you own?

L4sers

Current I only have a 30mW True Green from DX, and a very nice 5mW red that I got from a store a couple years ago.

You can see in my signature what all I have - the only ones not mentioned is a >5mw 532 red pointer, and a very similar 660nm red pointer. Plus, I have another argon laser on the way - this will be a multi-line.

lazerguy

As you can see in my signature, I have 2 lasers at the moment. I RMA:ed the pulsar about a week ago, so the replacement should be here soon. The MXDL is at repair. A 186mw red from IgorT is coming up. Igor also shipped my blu-ray yesteday, so it will be here in a couple of days. :cool:

Razako

I have quite a few lasers. All of the notable ones are in my sig, but one of these days I'll probably take a picture of my entire collection and post it here.

I think about 10-12 total pretty sad so many every once in a while I'll find one and say oh yea

Rhith

CNI 115mW 532nm, DX True 30mW and 5mWs, Dorcy Jr. Red, waiting on new kryton barrels for blu-ray burner and just paid for a HeNe on ebay and just need a power supply for that.

Abray

I currently have only my DIY open can and a 5mW Galileo(green).

I HAD a blu-ray I sold to my dad and then another one that broke

SOON TO HAVE a high powered blu-ray from IgorT and maybe another DIY blu.

daguin

If we count cat toys, I have over 200 lasers ;)

Not counting cat toys, or the six sitting on my desk waiting for me to finish building them, or the modules that have a driver already attached but are not hooked up to a battery, or the one that Muuurph bought last night . . .

I have 25 lasers. Oh wait . . . One of them has three diodes/modules in it. Does that one count as one laser or three?

Don't even get me started on diodes, drivers, or hosts not being utilized right now

*snerk*

Peace,
dave