Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How Fast Is DRT's Shipping.

How the hell are we supposed to know ? Do you think he delivers the parcels by himself? patience my friend, i waited for dtr packages in the past, then always showed up.

according to the forum reputation system, DTR has reputation beyond repute.

edit... wooooot wooooot... 4000th post!!! suck it sucka

Michael.

Last edited:
My order was shipped out the same day I ordered it. I got it a couple of days later. Probably depends on his local post office schedule.

Ed

What a worthless thread.
A) you should have asked him personaly
B) there are countless threads saying how fast his shipping is
C) he had a long standing very positive reputation

Use your brain.

gozert

i0vK5En.jpg

It says this on literally every page that has something for sale. He ships with USPS, figure out the rest yourself.

Last edited:
I dont wanna wait forever to get a laser diode.

My order was shipped out the same day I ordered it. I got it a couple of days later. Probably depends on his local post office schedule.

Ed

He goes to the P.O. to send out his orders daily at about 4:00 or 4:30.

What a worthless thread.
A) you should have asked him personaly
B) there are countless threads saying how fast his shipping is
C) he had a long standing very positive reputation

Use your brain.

Especially worthless since we don't know where he is so no one can give him an estimate.

Alan

Will it ship in like 7 days to the us?

Yes, faster than that usually if your in the US. If you order before 3:00pm it is likely to ship the same day, otherwise the next day, so most people get it within 3 or 4 days, I have purchased from him 6 times now. If he will be out of town he will put a notice on his website, just like Survival Laser does.
https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/
He also sells on Amazon (not all the same stuff) and shipping is the same.
Amazon.com At a Glance: DTR's Laser Shop

Alan

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Blastertron, you obviously didn't read the previous 6 posts, if you are in the U.S., it'll probably take 3 days or so to get to you. Have you ever sent anything with the U.S.P.S. before?

Seeing that we don't know where you live, and you want to know about shipping to the "us", that may take a little longer due to international shipping and customs and such, being that "us" is quite far from the U.S. ;)

Every laser module I've ordered from DTR has literally arrived within 3 days (and I've ordered more than a few from him), well packaged and always works!

His reputation is exemplary and well deserved!

I dont wanna wait forever to get a laser diode.

you answered your own question in the pleasant comment you left on
my page

"Hello can you please use use your brain! I said I don't want to wait forever because certain parts of the page were suggesting I would wait like 20 days. I am sick of people like you just hollering people for dumb reasons. Also what you did was rude. Calling people suckers. What the hell were you thinking."

You could easily be waiting twice as long and paying twice as much, we all appreciate DTR and he has earned our full confidence.
Typically his shipping is lighting fast, but on the rare occasion that he is very busy you need not worry, you will get your items and they will be top quality.
DTR has brought innovations and affordable top quality items along with trusted service to our hobby for a long time now and he is rated 100%

gozert

And then this guy proceeds to neg-rep me back for disagreeing that most of his threads are utterly useless. Oh god, some people..... Luckily we get a valuable member too every now and then.

Oh and by the way, I just PMed DTR because I had a shipping question. Instead of making a new thread about it when I already know he's the only one able to give me an answer. You should give it a go sometime.

Last edited:

Gabe

Who's DRT? Never heard of him.
If it's DTR you're talking about, everybody before me has covered it pretty well. Contact him directly, there's no way we could know.