Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

how does dragonlasers ship there products???

do they ship them to the us by plane or boat?? ive been waiting for tracking info to be updated for 8 days an still only thing its saying is it left bejing on the dec 12th...could anyone tell me about there experieces shipping with dragonlasers..good or bad,thank you

it takes about a week. although around this time of the year it can take much longer :(

I've had one that arrived to the UK in 3 days before, when it gets into the UK it's done through ParcelForce.

i've also had one that took 7 days.

Once sent, it's all down to the courier, not the laser company.

its been 15 days and im still waiting for my DL 55mw viper :(, it also says it left beijing a week ago and still not update for a week

I swear it has to be some arbitrary "roll of the dice" ... I always use EMS with LED Shoppe and it's a consistant 3-4 days to my door from shipping, but I'm almost 2 weeks in on a shipped SZwholesale order (also using EMS) and no word.

"EMS" can be deceptive, though - there are (just as with UPS, DHL, etc) several levels of service with diferent delivery times .... Aaaaaargh, we shoulda just let the Japanese have their way with 'em years ago (KIDDING)...

I got a viper from Dragonlasers last month it took about 2 1/2 weeks. It was in my mailbox before the shipping info ever updated from the time I ordered it. I'm in the States.