Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

how do i get axis module

I'm sorry for asking this but im not familiar with the terms of buying this module. i would like to buy this module for housing my LD, it is cheep way for good housing but the problem is i dont know how much would cost me if i order it to be delivered to me (btw i'm from croatia) and i have never before ordered something from net.

please help.......

yes i understand this and know some pages where i can find them but i don't know how much i would need to pay more because of duty rate etc.????

tnx for this but u didn't understand me well. :(.
I'm wondering how much more i will pay for aixis module to be delivered to me if it costs 4$

DealExtreme also have them for $4.30 shipped to anywhere in the world

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5914

But I've heard the quality have degraded so they might be useless. A while ago, before they got bad, I used one of these for my Blu-Ray build and it worked perfectly. If the quality is better now they're good for the money. But to be sure you get one with good quality, buy an Aixiz one.

jerry

He wants to know shipping guys.  You're just giving him places to buy it.  I don't know shipping as I haven't bought one yet (and I'm not from Croatia). :-/

D

Dr.LaSeR

shipping is free with any item from www.hightechdealz.com
if you ordered from hightechdealz , when the module shipped they will marked as a gift and lower value

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 329