Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How do I dismantle my S3??

My S3 doesnt work:cryyy: and i want to dismantle it and have a look at the insides. I'm not too bothered about damaging it as i've already been refunded by wicked laser (after much pestering). They didnt even want it back either!!, especially as i asked for the postage to be paid before i sent it back. Anyway, thats in the past now, and i'm in possesion of a faulty but free S3.
When i first got it it worked fine, but on the second attempt after charging the battery, nothing happened, and an awful burning smell came from the battery chamber!!??.any ideas as to why? Was ithe battery over charged?.did i put it in the wrong way?. Anyway it doesnt work now. I have even tried new batteries. So, i know want to look inside, but have no idea how to take the thing apart while avoiding as much damage as possible.
Cheers!:)

Lucky for you. You even got to keep the laser. Good host for refitting another diode. Unfortunately, I'm not experienced with the S3 yet. Hope I get it soon.