Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Host Reguest!

Am looking how can make this host will pay $-- if you can make it,
found it work in progress !

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

I gotta see pics when he's done! I'm considering asking him to make me a tiny host that, just thin enough for a 12mm module and takes 2 10440's but runs something like a nubm44 or 07. Something with super short run time, like 5-10 seconds on, 45 seconds off but just for being cool. Don't know what he would charge though, and I don't know how I could manage a contact board. I suppose I could always cut one out of wood or something crazy like that.

I run a 7W in a tiny host eheheh it got so hot i could not touch it anymore
it was one of this hosts the host got so hot so i taped it and keep it on to see how long it will last then i saw smoke the push button melted strange the diode worked and the driver!
when i removed the diode and used 2 battery's connected it direct to the diode the diode worked and something strange happen the diode changed color and shut off,
The strangest diode is NUBM07 i connected it to 2 batt and waited like for it too go out but it worked never giving up i tested it for long time and the diode still works today its 1 strange diode it just wont shut off i did many strange tests and still works :whistle:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You're not alone, I don't see anything either, and I'm not using an IPhone. This is making me curious!

And I see the picture.

edit: wait I saw it last night now it's gone.

It was a host with a handle and a side press button with a small tube that goes up to the big fat head of the laser part that has the diode.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
The picture was tare i took it down i show you what it looks like when done its a mystery host know :whistle:

Was it this:

74e84f5d42f009d3102f7e457f5f6f7f.jpg

Last edited: