Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Horrible News!

Hey all,

Recently my mom went to the doctors to get a check-up and ask why she always felt so tired and thirsty all the time. The doctors wanted her to take a blood test, which she did and we waited for the results which finally came in today.

Diagonsis: Early symptoms of Kidney Failure :(

This could have been brought on by stress the doctors said. My mom has been fighting my dad for over 8 years now in a never-ending divorce case, and has her own sister doing everything she can to make her as sick as a dog(some family right). Maybe some of you guys could have ideas on how I can help her? I already told her to forget about your sister, she isn't worth the arguing and you wrecking your body but she won't listen :(

Im just very worried.

My condolences to you and I hope that things will somehow work out.

My mom's boyfriend has ~30% kidney function, and a lot of the problem is exacerbated by diet. Since your mom's condition has been found early, changes can be made to alleviate as many aggravating factors as possible.

That divorce case should probably be concluded somehow, I don't know what to suggest, but that crap has got to stop ASAP. My own mom's case went on a year and a half and it was absolutely nothing but horrible.

My best wishes go out to you.