Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

holidays + snow + UPS = FAIL

So I bought a computer on the 11th, it shipped the 18th(wtf?), original delivery date the 24th(huge snow storm that day).

Rescheduled to 26th (didnt come)
Rescheduled to 29th(didnt come again)
Rescheduled to 30th(today, and i doubt it greatly)

For nearly a week its been sitting in a town merely 15 minutes away. If all fails today, then i must wait until friday because of new years. Even then I will probably only be disappointed once again :(

Its at t3h biggest hub in the state which distributes to like 3 counties. I doubt they would try to find it lol. I did try to find a number/location but I could not :-/

EDIT: found address, but no other info on it which leads me to believe they dont like outsiders lol.

JLSE

Just a thought, but your equation still = fail without the 'holiday' and 'snow' ;)

UPS sucks 10 fold if you live in Canada and are recieving from the US. They have tried to tax me 86$ on a 175$ item, which was being returned for adjustment by the customer. Needless to say, if OOPS show up at my door, the packages are refused.

They just recently lost a multi million $$$ lawsuit for this very reason, beware of the snakes ;D

And best of luck, I hear they like to break things too :mad:

wannaburn said:
Just a thought, but your equation still = fail without the 'holiday' and 'snow' ;)

UPS sucks 10 fold if you live in Canada and are recieving from the US. They have tried to tax me 86$ on a 175$ item, which was being returned for adjustment by the customer. Needless to say, if OOPS show up at my door, the packages are refused.

They just recently lost a multi million $$$ lawsuit for this very reason, beware of the snakes ;D

And best of luck, I hear they like to break things too :mad:
Well I haven't had that kind of problem with them before. Usually everything is perfect. Stuff comes right on the scheduled delivery date. Now it's like they don't even know wtf their doing! lol seriously the tracking doesnt change at all. At the end of the day it just reschedules to the next day ::) as if they haven't even touched my package since it got there. It's driving me crazy! lol I've been using my PSP as my main computer :p :'( RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

They should give you a location to pick it up at if you call them. There shouldn't be any problem as long as you have the tracking number.

Diachi said:
It just came  ;D
Lol yeah it finally came, but I have a new issue. I put my new motherboard in it and the 24 pin psu cable is too short :mad: now i have to go try and find an extension cable. I have no idea who would even have that :eek: :-/

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1230665348/0#5 date=1230670115]It just came  ;D
Lol yeah it finally came, but I have a new issue. I put my new motherboard in it and the 24 pin psu cable is too short :mad: now i have to go try and find an extension cable. I have no idea who would even have that :eek: :-/[/quote]

Your local computer store?

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1230665348/0#5 date=1230670115]It just came  ;D
Lol yeah it finally came, but I have a new issue. I put my new motherboard in it and the 24 pin psu cable is too short :mad: now i have to go try and find an extension cable. I have no idea who would even have that :eek: :-/[/quote]

check DX's new arrivals ;D
http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18878

i would have suggested a us seller from ebay. that way you dont have to wait a month or 2 for dx to ship it...

Thanks guys ;D Yea i just tried some local stores but the only one i found was a 20 pin extension :mad: but oh well. I put the old mobo back in for now. Typing this from my new pc ;D ;D ;D yayyy lol