Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HOLIDAY GREETINGS

REGARDLESS OF WHO OR WHAT YOU WORSHIP, I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY  TO WISH ALL MY FELLOW LASERISTS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS  & MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO YOU  & YOUR FAMILY'S LIVES :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)         rob :cool:

daguin

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

Legal Disclaimer: By accepting this agreement, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.  This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Sincerely,

(Name withheld for legal, social and cultural considerations.)

jwc

Hahahahahaha ;D

Yep, Happy Holidays to everyone! May the new year bring more lasers at lower costs to compensate for lost sanity.

politically correct people make me want to punch babies.
but i'm sure dave is being funny ::)

merry christmas anyone

daguin

dvdg101 said:
Merry Christmas
Good one there Dave!

- Dave (2?) / dvdg101

This is not a problem.

You are Dave

I am dave

Peace,
dave

Merry Christmas to all laser aficionados and their families, wherever they are in the world! :D

Franco