Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hmmm, I tried to stay out of this, but.......

AJ Pierson

I'm tired and i think the guys over there are all g4y as He!!
But i second AJ Pierson's opinion: We should all NOT give a f*ck! :D

I hope i interpreted you right :thinking:

Yes, regalis, you did interpret me correctly. I thank you for your comment. :yh:
and +1 from me.:yh:

If anyone on the wl forum wishes to actually learn something, then they can come HERE. WHY should any of us make "house calls" to teach them what they reject anyway? Seriously! They are so engrossed in their own world of fiction that they are completely oblivious to any real information. Why should we tutor them for free?

Granted, I'm not a laser expert, but I know more than the average WL forum member. And, I am willing to admit when I don't know something (unlike those on the "other" forum).

EDIT; Sorry for the double post. I just got back online and put up another post after awhile. I thought there would be other posts in between. I'll be more attentive in the future.

Thanks.

Last edited:

lasersbee

^^^^After 2 hours you can consider it a new Post...:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:

Johnyz

Oh well. Just let the "Laser Community" bake in their ignorance. I'm surprised there are no threads - I BEAMED MY LASER IN MY EYE... Do their mods delete them? :p

Anyway, I wanted to buy the Radiant Alpha, too. After several e-mails to them, I decided to go with the Laserbee 2.5W USB...