Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hmmm, I tried to stay out of this, but.......

lasersbee

He didn't bash all power meters, he just bashed yours. To say that he doesn't want people to know what their lasers' power is doesn't make sense... he recommends a meter right after bashing yours.
Makes sense to me....

I didn't say all power meters.
I said a measuring device that is always in stock.

As far as I know... between the LaserBee products and
the Alphas (that were pointed to) I know of only one of
those two that is always in stock....:beer:

My point is... getting a Meter that is not in stock
or not buying one that is.. comes to the same thing...
A WL customer without a Laser Power Meter to test
his WL underspec Laser.

Jerry

Last edited:

MarioMaster

I wonder if someone stepped on some toes around here. I'll just say that I haven't posted anything on the WL forums since 2007.

Jerry sure does love to rub my limited production abilities in my face. Next batch of alphas will be fairly large. Currently in the process of getting the enclosures laser cut.

I have no affiliation with Dan or anyone at the WL forums.

Last edited:

Misanthrop

I wonder if someone stepped on some toes around here. I'll just say that I haven't posted anything on the WL forums since 2007.

Jerry sure does love to rub my limited production abilities in my face. Next batch of alphas will be fairly large. Currently in the process of getting the enclosures laser cut.

I have no affiliation with Dan or anyone at the WL forums.

Lase

Off topic but I find it funny that T Shimizu on the WL forum has a gif in his signature that advertises what WL lasers he has, but the last laser listed is a DTR 635:crackup:

Lase

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

Wicked doesn't offer that wavelength...
They also don't offer up to spec lasers... doesn't that mean you should list the up to spec lasers you got elsewhere:thinking:

IIRC you were getting your hands on a krypton... and were going to have one independently tested about a month ago. Whatever happened with that:whistle:

Now Mike's review also got pulled:confused:

Your Credibility ----> Down ----> Drain.

GBD

So why are we debating the obvious?
He was already proven many threads ago, before his first ban, to be a troll who is incapable of defending his side of the argument, instead hiding behind smart ass remarks and lies.

Throw his ass out the door already.

Last edited:

Misanthrop

So why are we debating the obvious?
He was already proven many threads ago, before his first ban, to be a troll who is incapable of defending his side of the argument, instead hiding behind smart ass remarks and lies.

Throw his ass out the door already.
Is there still hope for him? he can yet join the good side!

Or has he had all his chances.

(My opinion is he's not getting paid.. and being a mod is the only thing that makes him feel important in his life, hence the fact he hasn't given it up)

Last edited:

GBD

Is there still hope for him? he can yet join the good side!

hehe, at this point his head is so far up wicked's ass its hard to belive anyone will think in a sane and coherent manner.

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

^^^Hit the nail on the head there imo.

I argued against banning Ben, and other people... because I'd rather see bad things coming from afar.

Unfortunately I just don't see how ddewes or ccmbcwhatever contribute if they blatantly apply a double standard on their own forum, and just troll here.

As such:banned:

Last edited:

Misanthrop

^^^Hit the nail on the head there imo.

I argued against banning Ben, and other people... because I'd rather see bad things coming from afar.

Unfortunately I just don't see how ddewes or ccmbcwhatever contribute if they blatantly apply a double standard on their own forum, and just troll here.

As such:banned:

Indeed.. he sent me a message on wicked lasers saying "All things must come to an end.."

Didn't really apply to anything.

Sent him another saying come to the good side! but he didnt message back.

sopark4000

Back when I wanted to purchase my first high power laser I did some serious research but early on in my research I typed "wicked lasers review" into google because it was one of the first sellers I found and after 5 minutes of reading several sites I immediately knew I wouldn't be purchasing from them. If people want to continue to not only purchase garbage but be forced to wait months for said garbage than I say that is there fault for not simply looking for reviews. But the more I think about it I am also bothered by the fact that there are builders and sellers on this site who deserve the business more than WL, people who are reliable, honest, helpful, produce a quality product and so on. IMO the masses will always have poor taste but thats life

LaZeRz

Ovbiously they aren't going to side with a product that proves the fact that all their lasers are underspec...

Last edited:
Jerry is a king troll, he does it to everyone who makes anything that threatens his business or people that stand up to him. But then he likes to say his products speak for himself as he works low jabs like the one above in posts all about the forum.

I have no idea why you guys idolize him like you do. Seriously, go read some of his posts. He is a child with a temper problem.

I have no idea why Ddeweez is allowed to stay on this forum. It's actually rather embarrassing to have him here still. He constantly spits in this forum's face over on his "far superior" forum then comes here to post as if nothing has been done.

I was banned for telling people to come over here and just read for a minute, not post, to see all of the laser stuff there is outside of wicked lasers and pointers in general and I was banned. Oh, and I called the kid out on his "builders here won't RMA a laser when you drop it and break it" comment.

I say give him the boot, as he likes to do so with everyone on his forum.
Pontiac,

I'm assuming your user name was "the truth" and you posted this:

[quote name='BluRay' timestamp='1317666140' post='231733']
Good luck RMAing your custom DIY laser that you bought from another member on the 'other forum' that comes with a year's warranty, and broke because you dropped it...

Byebye kid!
[/quote]

So it's a sellers fault for not RMAing a laser damaged by user abuse? I'm glad you are not part of the other forum with a mindset like that.

One day some of you will come around and realize that this forum is not for laser enthusiasts, it's for wicked lasers customers. If you ever want to learn how a laser actually works and want to try building some on your own the other forum is an invaluable resource.

"I know most about the output of a laser and how it works. Not drivers and lenses and stuff."

One day I hope you come around and see all you have been missing in the laser world. A massive chunk of it all is missing from this forum.

(And then I replied immediately with this... after I gave you rep)

/\/\ I'd say that's pretty accurate...

I did not ban you, or delete the thread. That's the honest truth.

The reason why these other guys were removed is because they don't go there to share information about lasers... they only go there to post WICKED LASERS SUCKS.

I would hope most of you can understand their reason for being removed...

Granted, I don't have many friends here... but I also refrain from polluting these threads (to the best of my ability).

Last edited: