Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

High school buddy getting into the music biz

Taking a moment to do a shoutout for a buddy of mine from high school. I personally think I see some talent here.

Also, if there's a way to link Soundcloud, let me know.

So good friend of mine in high school has been getting deeper into the music biz, and he currently has a few decent tracks. His work is all electronic music, chillstep and dubstep. If you're into this, feel free to listen to the three tracks I post below. His stage name is "Elysian". Look out for it!

The track he released to be part of a recent LP was "Oath". One of his other really good ones is "Tai Chi".

Check him out :)

Last edited:

NKO29

I really liked "Oath", tell him i wish him luck :) I seriously think he has talent.

sinner

Wish him luck, and hope he succeeds in his upcoming adventures!

He's happy to hear this :)

His biggest issue is getting out there, and to not be his own self-critic. He makes awesome stuff, but deletes it since he expects 110% out of himself.

He's got a small record deal with a group that takes in starting musicians. Basically it's a big LP of a bunch of new artists. Release date unknown currently.

Glad you liked it :) Hopefully you'll see more from him soon!