Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hi / test avatar

clajef

Hi! I have attempted to upload an avatar several times at various resolutions and formats - GIF, JPG, 120x120 & 115x115 and none show in my profile. To test to see if maybe it really worked anyway, here is a post.

JeffP

clajef

Got it. Sneaky little "use my avatar file" check box, there.

OK, to finish the introduction, I am older than dirt, Run the PC help desk at a manufacturing plant for a fortune 500 company, enjoy amateur pyrotechnist (making fireworks) activities as a hobby, and own only a few lasers at this time. I currently have a couple of small DX greens, the ubiquitous DildaLaser, and have high hopes for future mods & DIYs. My first crude DIYs just ate up castoff CDRW drives (I know...) and generally looked ugly with no function in return. That should change with time and money input.

JeffP

roSSco

Now you need to update your custom text to something catchy. Like, "havin' a bad day" or "No respect". :D

clajef

Thanks, roSSco. Got it. Most of my team here at the help desk performs at the "Not my job" level, and I have to configure the environment to somehow make it work anyway. It's a challenge.

JeffP

clajef

I am going to post a couple of quick replies to my own intro to get to that 15 post boundary. - JeffP

clajef

I was hoping to be able to thank IgorT for the extensive helpful posts and noticed the reputation thang. -JeffP

clajef

I hope this is not another forum faux pax - these "cheater posts to get past the 15 mark. -JeffP