Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hi new to lasers and lpf

Hi I'm nick I'm new to lasers you can tell cause I made the amateur mistake and bought the dreaded WL Arctic and I'm desperate to learn more so I never make a mistake like it again lol I'm from the UK and just looking to Learn so thanks

Nick

Hi its not a bad laser but I feel I overpaid looking at other companies now on this forum

If i would of know about the other company's I would of never gone to WL but you live and learn!

Dam over a month, well like you said you live and learn. I remember when I bought 2 Cabinets from maplins for £50 each, then literary the next day I checked on ebay and someone was selling them for £15 each R.I.P £70.

Hahaha gutued man that happens to me to much as well really gets on your nerves when it happens. having a good read on that info u dropped us earlier learning a lot .wat the Max power you can get on 530 nm within reason on price looking to spend around 350 pounds sterling if u recommended any

You should get this stuff,
300mw 532nm laser, $200 about £120

Safty goggles £22.50 + £7.20 postage and use discount code LPF445 at the checkout.(you should probably get at least 2 pairs so you can show off to people lol)
There is 2 different pairs These or These.

Super awesome charger that works £10(you should get some extra batteries from this place)

that's under £200, one thing you could do is ask other people if they have a green laser over 300mw cuz you have like over £150 of your budget left.

Last edited:
Yea man that a lot better priced than WL yea 120 not bad for 300 mW wanted a about 600 mW jetlasers.org have a gud one in as well have to wait and see how much I have left to spend at end of month

I know that sflasers.us are really good but your better of asking other forum members where to get a laser, and always research website to see if there legit.