Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi! New member from Virginia Beach!

Hi guys and gals. I am new to this site, and new to lasers for that matter. I have owned a few different laser pointers for the last 10 years or so, but never got into high powered lasers until very recent.

Im very interested in learning how they work, how they are assembled, all the different components etc..

Made the mistake of not researching before I bought my first high power laser, and I bought it from warnlaser.com. As expected it is underspec. I bought one of there 250mw 532nm green lasers. I dont have an lpm so I cant prove its underspec, but I suspect it is. Probably more like 50-100mw.

Anywho, Im glad to be here and look foward to talking to some people. Thanks!

sinner

Welcome to LPF, I'm sure you'll learn way more than that. :beer: Have fun and be safe.. If you read the rules and stickies that'll get you started up real quick..

Welcome to LPF, I'm sure you'll learn way more than that. :beer: Have fun and be safe.. If you read the rules and stickies that'll get you started up real quick..

Thanks, I have read all the rules, now plowing through the stickies. There is TONS of good information on this forum for someone with a curious mind.