Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi, Long Time Lurker, First Time Member

Hi Everyone, my Name is Crashbot and I've been a lurker on this form for about 2 Years now, and finally decided to step out of the dark and into the light to become a full fledge LPF member! This is actually a pretty big step for me, since I have sworn off Posting on any types of Forums or message boards for almost 10 years now. And I am not ashamed to now tell you all...

I am an addict, yes, but back then I was known as a... "Post Whore."
I was addicted to posting for many years. Posting anywhere and everywhere I could with multiple Forums, web boards, chat rooms, and yes even message Blogs...

It didn't matter where, when, how or with who... as long as I got my Post Count up. Even as I am writing this Post, I have to remind myself to take it slow and keep it low. Take it one step at a time. You're not a whore anymore. You can do this. Anyways, I hope you all can accept me into your community and as I get you know each and every one of you.. personally, socially, intimately, ***uly... I mean sincerely, yes thats the word.. You will learn to like me and I can become a valued member here on the forum. :wave:

Last edited:

hello welcome but i kinda doubt your name is Crashbot actually :D

Welcome to LPF! :D

-Alex

Thank You Alex! And that is a mighty Laser Pen collection you have there. I see you have no problems with over compensation with all the 5mw lasers you own. Sadly, same cannot be said about me.... :(

Attachments

• IMG_1100 (1e).jpg
    IMG_1100 (1e).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: