Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from the UK

Like most people who find their way here I came looking for advice on buying a decent laser. Not as easy as it sounds it took me hours of reading before i settled on the decision to buy from sci-fi lasers.Their SF501B 405NM in 650mw flavour to be precise. I already have a trio of other lasers but have recently said goodbye to my 405nm ones that managed to perform well with my small collection of uranium glass collectables and glow in the dark nik naks.
Now some might say that a 48 year old should know better but it's what i like, easily pleased i suppose.
I would like to say a big thank you to all those people on here who take the time to post so many informative threads and take the time to help others, it is very much appreciated :thanks:
So thats about it from me.

All the best :)

Ian

Good to have you Ian. You're never too old for lasers or anything that makes you happy. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, we need more of that :)

Thanks for the replies :) i dont usually have much to say i'm more of a reader but i'll definitely be around and most likely be looking to build something from parts kits as funds are limited i'll be taking my time.

Last edited:

Gabe

Big welcome, and great introduction! Don't forget, if you need help with anything, just ask and someone will surely be there to help you.