Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hi from Sweden!

Just want to pop in and say hello to everyone.
Born and raised in the CAPITAL of Scandinavia, Stockholm, Sweden. (Just messing with my fellow Scandinavians;)
Been lurking quite a while on this site, scanning through the amazing amounts of information gathered here.
After reading alot about the dangers of lasers, I now almost fear them lol. You have pretty much HAMMERED in the importance of goggles. So that is what I ordered first. :)
I have now ordered a 500mw from a site called freemascot.com.
It is possibly the first major misstake. I will test it with the help of a swedish laserseller called laserpoint.nu, to see if it holds up to standards or maybe leaks massive amounts of IR.
I'll make a review once that has been done.

Hopefully this intro of myself is good enough.
I'll continue to research your posts in the future, making sure not to ask any idiotquestions;)

Best Regards
Van

Last edited:

lasersbee

KapHn8d

Welcome to the forums, Van. It sounds like you are off to a great start... just be patient as there is a lot of tidbits to learn in this hobby (I'm still learning every day) and most things laser related (from a buy and sell perspective) are not "quick". Be sure and search the forums for threads related to craftsmen here than can help you with laser parts and/or complete builds. If you haven't seen it yet, check this out:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/made-lpf-support-your-fellow-laserists-first-83991.html

You will find some amazing lasers made by folks here on the forum that can be customized to exactly what you need. Have a great time around here and be safe...

Cheers,
Clayton

Thx for the warm welcome guys :)

My next step ( after I have recieved and raged over the chinese laser) will absolutely be to buy one from you people:)
And maybe eventually start building my own lasers.

I'll check all the links you gave me, and further educate myself .

Thx once again, I feel great respect, and I'm very happy, to be able to learn from the best;)