Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from Spain.

CONNER

Hello everyone, after years interested the laser I decided to buy to myself someone and finished here, the only forum that and found specializing in this topic.

Sorry for me bad english im use google trasleitor ^^

Last edited:

APEX1

Hello.. :) welcome friend. watch your cash when browsing in the buy/sell/trade area lol

Hello everyone, after years interested the laser I decided to buy to myself someone and finished here, the only forum that and found specializing in this topic.

Sorry for me bad english im use google trasleitor ^^

Welcome to LPF. I think you did a good job using google translator :gj:

APEX1

WELCOME. Keep an eye on that cash though... every time I look in the buy/sell/trade area I start thinking I should sell my house so I can buy everything I see :whistle:

CONNER

WELCOME. Keep an eye on that cash though... every time I look in the buy/sell/trade area I start thinking I should sell my house so I can buy everything I see :whistle:

Hello I understand you, I since I register and bought 4 lasers in this forum, and if unfortunately also and fallen down in the temptation with the wicked blue laser of 2w ^ ^, 2 lasers in aliexpress and as not a few cagas for every laser xD

I am looking at some green laser, but those that I have one of DX 300mW and one Torlaser of 500mw do not convince me, both look alike very much to simple sight and they are not burning hot...

How many mw has to have a top green laser to be burning hot?