Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from New York

Hi LPF,

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I moved to New York in 2008 but am originally born and raised in California (talk about a culture SHOCK).

I've always been fascinated and interested in lasers, but shelved the hobby quite a few years ago. Some recent youtube and google searches have since rekindled my interest and I figured it was time to join you guys.

It's nice meeting everyone and I hope you all have a great week.

Bam

whats up bam...the wifes from bayridge so we go back every year or so,sweet place...im new too, and most everyone here has been great with pointing me in the right direction....have fun and be safe....first purchase should be saftey goggles

whats up bam...the wifes from bayridge so we go back every year or so,sweet place...im new too, and most everyone here has been great with pointing me in the right direction....have fun and be safe....first purchase should be saftey goggles
Sneaton - thanks for the welcome :) Ironically, I live in Bay Ridge.

Welcome to the forum! There is loads of info here about all kinds of lasers. Searching, and reading old threads will answer many beginner questions. There are lots of resources here to assist with any DIY builds that you may have in mind. Always remember the need for eye safety. Lasers are getting more and more powerful all the time, making eye safety and protection a serious concern.