Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from Las Vegas!

Hello all!

Been reading for a while and just bought a couple lasers from sanwulasers.org and thought I'd say hi and make some friends here.

I've bought a few cheap ones on eBay and Amazon but nothing with quality.

BobMc

Can't go wrong with a Sanwu. Enjoy be safe and welcome ! :)

Ps, do you have safety glasses?

Yes I have some multi-wavelegnth ones. I have some eye damage from a 50mw green laser and learned my lesson. It's a black pattern that floats in front of my field of view from time to time. If anyone wants more info about it feel free to ask.

Yes I have some multi-wavelegnth ones. I have some eye damage from a 50mw green laser and learned my lesson. It's a black pattern that floats in front of my field of view from time to time. If anyone wants more info about it feel free to ask.
Sheesh! That sucks man, are you serious? Gosh, I'm sure you won't let that happen again? :mad:

I sure did. I was showing it off and told the guy to not shine it in anyone's eyes and guess what he did. With great power comes great responsibility.

Lasers were just ordered yesterday and today. I picked up the pocket series 250mw 405nm and the 3000mw 445nm silver series. I'll take some pics and post them when they come in. Can't wait!

Lasers were just ordered yesterday and today. I picked up the pocket series 250mw 405nm and the 3000mw 445nm silver series. I'll take some pics and post them when they come in. Can't wait!

Check out DTR's website, jayrob build kits, and survivallaserusa, all are great suppliers of lasers and very helpful and active people.

Fantastic choices! I own both, can't seem to find the 405 in my house somewhere. I'm always losing stuff. :undecided:

:wave:Welcome to the Forum... Electronshed
Putting your location in your Profile will
help members point you to information
near you when you post questions.

Enjoy your stay.:yh:

Jerry

BobMc

Ouch that a tough lesson to learn. Hope in time it subsides. Glad you got safety glasses, you got some real nice units coming your way. Just so you know Sanwu has a real nice beam expander you might be interested in. Won't fit on the pocket but will the Silver. Great addition to your collection, great fun also. They also have a adapter so the beam expander fit on other custom builds, which is real nice. Anyways welcome and enjoy. Looking forward to your beam pics . :)

Last edited:
I have a tracking number! The silver series I ordered with expedited shipping and the other regular. I ordered a third laser while I was waiting, pocket 650nm 250mw, and a 3x beam expander for the Silver series. I want to take some beamshots and overall thoughts. Should I put that post in reviews? or put them under general. :yh:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congratulations! If it's just beamshots and impressions, I'd put in either general, or in the proper wavelength section, i.e.- green lasers, blue lasers etc.

Last edited:

BobMc

I have a tracking number! The silver series I ordered with expedited shipping and the other regular. I ordered a third laser while I was waiting, pocket 650nm 250mw, and a 3x beam expander for the Silver series. I want to take some beamshots and overall thoughts. Should I put that post in reviews? or put them under general. :yh:

Bet you feel excited, I remember my first order from Sanwu, could wait to get them. That BE is a real nice addition, it will make your Silver burn like there's no tomorrow. The 650 pockets a nice little unit ( be nice to your cat ) :D (I have to confess when I got mine I taped a pillow to my cats head for protection. heeee ).

" general or reviews ? " Whichever ones works for you, either ones good, just remember the more beam shots the better ( hint hint. ). :)

Last edited: