Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hi Everyone

ctr

Hey everyone Im back from a little vacation away from lasers, I have been on here for about 2-3 years but havent posted much and since winter is apon us my racing season is over, Im back into building some new toys. I see prices have dropped aton , I remeber my phr build was costly when it first came out now the sleds are about 9 bucks. Enough rambling Im happy to be back, also a little info about me Im from chicago, Im a biomed student with about a year left in school. Any questions just ask Thanks Matt

sinner

Welcome What kind of racing are you in, i can do some drift.. anyways, thats nice you finally made a decision of introducing yourself ;)

Last edited:

ctr

Welcome What kind of racing are you in, i can do some drift.. anyways, thats nice you finally made a decision of introducing yourself ;)
I'm into drag racing, I have a 72 mustang with a built turbo motor.

Also laserbe I see you made the lpm affordable now, I'm deff picking up one of your usb units.
I guess I did miss alot since I have been gone time to do some reaseaech.

sinner

Good to know, what bhp does that motor pumps.. n what the clock says about your awesome mustang performance .. just curious!!!

ctr

Good to know, what bhp does that motor pumps.. n what the clock says about your awesome mustang performance .. just curious!!!
Its should be in the ball park around 700hp on 93 pump gas, its only a 306ci engine but the turbo is a 76mm with a .96 hot side. I have never taken that car to the track yet we are still finishing it up, ill be dynoing it this winter and getting it ready for summer.